Meet Tsu.co – The social Network that pays its users

Founded in 2013, Tsu.co is an invite only social networking site that pays its users for using it. Yes it pays you when you share your thoughts, photos, videos and much more. It is premised on the idea of sharing ad revenue with its users. It looks refreshingly cool, easy to use and values original and high quality content.

tsu.co - shortcode

Tsu.co’s business model is very similar to that of Mylot.com, which is also a social networking and blogging platform that pays its users to post content on its site. Apart from paying its users when they share content, Tsu also uses pyramid scheme. Tsu keeps 10% of ad revenue generated by users’ content, with the remaining 90% distributed among the users who invited that friend.

Have a look at the below distribution of revenue:
tsu invite code

Here is your Invite (shortcode): ashwin9

Recently it started gaining popularity because of Facebook’s aggressive action against it. The URL tsu.co is apparently blocked on Facebook. You cannot mention it anywhere on Facebook. According to Facebook large number of users are sharing the URL on its platform making it a huge source of spam.

Not just on Facebook website, its also blocked on Facebook owned Instagram and Facebook messenger. As soon as you try to mention the URL tsu.co, you will get various error messages saying your comment won’t be posted.

Here is what Facebook had to say about it:

“We require all websites and apps that integrate with Facebook to follow our Platform Policy, We do not allow developers to incentivize content sharing on our platform because it encourages spammy sharing and creates a bad experience for people on Facebook.”

It seems large number of users on Facebook are sharing their tsu.co referral links and Facebook is in no mood to embrace this revolutionary idea of revenue sharing. Let us know what you feel about this social network. Also if you would like to join this network, here is the invite code:ashwin9.

  • SHARE