Here are some best hardware keyloggers at reasonable Price. These are compatible with all three operating systems windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Installs in 5 seconds, simply plug it in and Can be installed even if the computer is switched off.
- Can be installed without logging into the computer and Data inside device is encrypted
- Device is invisible to software running on the host PC, so it is Undetectable by virus scanners.
- Works on any operating system – Windows, Macintosh or Linux.
- Superior backup -If the operating system crashes, the data inside the keylogger is still safe
4 types of hardware Keyloggers are:
USB Keyloggers are the world’s smallest & smartest USB keylogger that can store over a billion keystrokes and organizes everything into an advanced flash FAT file system. Switching into Flash Drive mode allows for super fast data retrieval and download. There is no software or drivers required and is completely transparent from computer operation.
New USB WiFi Keylogger
The wifi USB keylogger is packed with state-of-the-art electronics: two powerful processors, a full TCP/IP stack, a WLAN transceiver, and 2 Gigabytes of memory. It features remote access over the Internet. This wireless keylogger will connect to a local Wi-Fi Access Point, and send E-mails containing recorded keystroke data. You can also connect to the keylogger at any time over TCP/IP and view the captured log.
PS2 Hardware Keylogger
This keystroke recorder comes in a standard version – Huge memory capacity of 2 Gigabytes, organized as an advanced flash FAT file system. This hardware keylogger features a text menu with loads of options for analyzing recorded data and is invisible to computer operation, undetectable for security scanners.
PS2 WiFi Hardware Keylogger
The most advanced PS/2 hardware keylogger available on the market, comes with memory capacity of 2 Gigabytes, organized as an advanced flash FAT file system. Features Background connection to the Internet over a local Access Point and Automatic E-mail reports with recorded keyboard data with On-demand access at any time through TCP/IP