So you have created a new Facebook group and want to invite over all of your friends. Primarily, Facebook doesn’t allow you to invite multiple friends to a group in one go. You will need to invite your friends one by one which is a bit cumbersome.
While there are many chrome extensions that do add all friends to a Facebook group automatically, they also try to spam your wall or your friend’s wall in one way or the other.
Many people are unaware of these various scripts that you can run on Facebook’s interface to make things easy. Only spammers take advantage of it and we have posted a lot about such Facebook spammers using scripts to spread viral messages or SPAM on Facebook.
We were mostly restrained about posting these scripts concerning Privacy, but upon many requests from readers here we are posting these useful Scripts that can make your tasks easy.
Also if you are concerned about Facebook SPAM, please read our post on how to protect yourself from clickjacking attack.
So why not take advantage of such scripts? you don’t have to waste your time clicking Invite or Add buttons all the time, a simple script would do it automatically. So let’s get started with how you can use scripts to invite all your friends to a Facebook group.
[ * ] Use Chrome Browser.
Trick to invite all friends to Facebook group Automatically
- Open any Facebook group that you are a Member of OR The Group which you own. Note down the no of members at this time, just for the verification.
- While you are in the Group, Press F12 Button on your Keyboard. This will Open up Developer options Window.
- How to find out who made a fake Facebook account
- Getting IP Address from Facebook Messenger App
- Best Facebook hack tool
- Hack Facebook password
- How to bypass Facebook password
- Fake Facebook login page generator
- How to find out who is behind a fake Facebook account
- How to hack someones Facebook account
- Hack Facebook account online