Disclaimer! : This article is for Information purpose only. We do not encourage you in any manner to try these Keyloggers for Hacking purpose.
Just like Software Keyloggers Hardware keyloggers also captures each keystroke the user types but requires you to be present at victims place. There are many advantages of using Hardware keylogger over Software keylogger, some of them are: Hardware keyloggers does not need system access for installation, Invulnerable to security scanners, Stores over a billion keystrokes because of the Fact That they Posses Internal memory of upto 2GB. Also they are easy to use. Because there is nothing installed on the hard drive, it is undetectable by all anti-spy and eraser software.
Features of hardware Keyloggers:
- Installs in 5 seconds, simply plug it in and Can be installed even if the computer is switched off.
- Can be installed without logging into the computer and Data inside device is encrypted
- Device is invisible to software running on the host PC, so it is Undetectable by virus scanners.
- Works on any operating system – Windows, Macintosh or Linux.
- Superior backup -If the operating system crashes, the data inside the keylogger is still safe
-How Hardware Keylogger Can help you ?
• Monitor employee productivity, chats, websites visited
• Detect unauthorized access attempts, Backup typed text
For Parents and Spouse:
• Observe websites visited By your Child and activities on Web.
• Allows you to monitor Cheating Spouse’s activities on Web.
4 types of hardware Keyloggers are:
USB Keyloggers are the world’s smallest & smartest USB keylogger that can store over a billion keystrokes and organizes everything into an advanced flash FAT file system. Switching into Flash Drive mode allows for super fast data retrieval and download. There is no software or drivers required and is completely transparent from computer operation.
New USB WiFi Keylogger
The wifi USB keylogger is packed with state-of-the-art electronics: two powerful processors, a full TCP/IP stack, a WLAN transceiver, and 2 Gigabytes of memory. It features remote access over the Internet. This wireless keylogger will connect to a local Wi-Fi Access Point, and send E-mails containing recorded keystroke data. You can also connect to the keylogger at any time over TCP/IP and view the captured log.
PS2 Hardware Keylogger
This keystroke recorder comes in a standard version – Huge memory capacity of 2 Gigabytes, organized as an advanced flash FAT file system. This hardware keylogger features a text menu with loads of options for analyzing recorded data and is invisible to computer operation, undetectable for security scanners.
PS2 WiFi Hardware Keylogger
The most advanced PS/2 hardware keylogger available on the market, comes with memory capacity of 2 Gigabytes, organized as an advanced flash FAT file system. Features Background connection to the Internet over a local Access Point and Automatic E-mail reports with recorded keyboard data with On-demand access at any time through TCP/IP